NORTH CAROLINA: How do I get a bartender permit, license or card in North Carolina?

Visit and get your North Carolina RASP Alcohol Server Card:

(1) Order your Alcoholic Beverage Server Safety training course.
(2) Study the course educational material (2 hours)
(3) Take the course assessment test (30 min - 1 hour)
(4) Print your North Carolina RASP Seller Server Card

Seller Server Classes is the best way to get your Bartender Alcohol Server Card.