How do I get a bartender permit, license or card in Louisiana?

Visit and get your Louisiana Responsible Vendor RV Card:

(1) Order your Alcoholic Beverage Server Safety training course.
(2) Study the course educational material (2-3 hours).
(3) Take the course assessment test (30 min - 1 hour).
(4) Print your temporary Louisiana Seller Server Card.
(5) You can print your ATC Responsible Vendor card 4-7 days after completing your course at is the best way to get your Bartender Alcohol Server Card.